Last 15th of May 2018 I received a surprise of my life when I opened my email. It says that “the introvert mom blogger” has been nominated in the Liebster Award 2018. What is it about, you would asked? That is the same question that I had in mind when I read the email. So I opened this link to know more about The Liebster Award 2018.
Mainly, The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome”.
I am very thankful to the Picki Penguin for nominating me. It felt so good that someone appreciates what you do. Even if I am just a newbie into this blogging life and can not be compared with other professional bloggers out there. This nomination made me feel more motivated to continue doing what I love to do.
Picki Penguin blog, just like my blog, is all about kids, mommyhood and experiences in real life. The every day life of a mother and the things they learn from their own experiences. This blog also reviews some toys and baby products that they love and use. A very informative blog for mommies who struggle being a mom.
Now, about ME. Some of you may already know but for the benefit of those who had just came across this blog, let me tell you something about myself. My name is Mac and I am a single mother and a confessed introvert. My daughter is Carlee and she is now 7 years old. She is the love of my life. I blog mostly about my struggles and experiences being a mom.
I am not a perfect mom, but I am trying to be the best mom that my daughter could have. My blogs are just my own opinions about the situations that I encounter everyday as a mother and as a person. Hopefully, by reading my blogs, I can help other moms going thru the same struggles. And let them know that they’re not alone. We all go thru the same thing at some point in our mommy lives… 😉 .
If ever you have been surprised by a nomination with Liebster Award 2018 like me, here are some rules you have to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional in 2018)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
I have also been given questions and here are my answers:
1. Are you the “pack my bags in a minute and rush to the airport” kind of a person or are you more of a planner with rules and lists? Well, I can say that I am a planner. I want everything I need to be completely packed and arrange smoothly in my bags.
2. Given the option, what would you choose – a great travel opportunity or a luxury experience within your own town? I want a great travel opportunity because I want to travel to places I have never travelled before like in Disneyland (any country where they have this theme park)
3. Who is that one person that you inspire to be or have become? Ofcourse, my own mother. I saw how good and strong she is in taking care of our family. I wish I can be like her.
4. How did you get started into blogging? I just woke up one day that I wanted to blog about what me and my daughter experience in our lives. That is why my first blog is about her 7th birthday celebration at her school.
5. What are your thoughts on Pluto not being a Planet? I know that all along because Pluto is Mickey Mouse’s dog. Hehe.. kidding aside, I was surprise to know that it is not a planet.
6. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? Dark Chocolate for me for the fact that it is healthier. But whichever is given to me for free is fine.. 🙂
7. What do you prefer – being outdoors or anything that has a roof with four walls? I am an introvert, so I enjoy mostly anything that has a roof and 4 walls. But I go out sometimes too.
8. What’s the one thing that you own that you cannot function without? My cellphone. Now a days it is no longer a luxury but a necessity especially to us moms.
9. What’s a perfect day like or should be like for you? To be with my daughter relaxing at the beach or in a hotel room just watching tv and eating my favorite foods.
10. If you were given the opportunity to do one great deed for this world, what would you choose and why? WOW! This sounds like a pageant question.. 🙂 But if I would have an opportunity I would want to encourage people to save mother earth. I know there are a lot of campaigns about this now, but they’re not being strongly implemented. I wish all people would care.
And here are my nominees:
- Little Life With L
- Saving Joyfully
- Savvy Disaster Prep
- A Blended Momma
- The Introverted Mommy Of 3
- Your Favorite Chapter
- Travel Eat Blog
The questions for my nominees are:
- If you are HOME ALONE for a day, what would you like to do?
- Which do you prefer to hang-out, with an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you love ketchup on your burger or you’d rather have mustard?
- Is your niche to your blog now the first niche you thought for your blog?
- Where or whom do you get inspiration to blog?
- If you would join a cosplay (a practice of dressing up as a character), which cartoon character would you imitate?
- What would you like your kids (or future kids) to learn about life?
- Are you more of a listener or are you a talker?
- If it is possible to live to another planet, where do you like to live?
- What would you ask or say to God if He is in front of you right now?
If you would accept my nomination please follow the rules given. Answer my questions, tag me and notify me of your post by commenting on this blog. Also, don’t forget to nominate other bloggers so that we can support each other and grow together.
Good luck to all nominees! 🙂